« Home | I'm delightful! » | Oh..my..what a weekend! » | I'm off to the Tasty Dog & Pony Show » | Holy Guacamole! » | San Francisco Dreaming » | I'm going to the Big Show! » | Since Blogger ate my template...and my links... » | Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day » | Who knew that Cookies could be so...well... » | Think You're a Top Chef Ingredient? » 

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 

SFGate is recovering from the Fancy Food Show, too...

Fancy Food Show: Around the world in 1,100 booths

The panel truck parked outside Moscone Center Sunday morning bore the message "Snaccident Prevention."

Fat chance. With 1,100 companies from 35 countries displaying their wares inside the center's cavernous halls to tempt 16,000 expected specialty food buyers, snacking -- on everything from glorified H2O to cheeses, cereals, rice mixes and a zillion sweets -- was the order of the day.

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS