« Home | I'm going to the Big Show! » | Since Blogger ate my template...and my links... » | Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day » | Who knew that Cookies could be so...well... » | Think You're a Top Chef Ingredient? » | Sometimes you don't want to change recipes » | Since Blogger Ate My Template » | My template went "kaput" » | A drinking game should be developed » | THANK YOU! » 

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 

San Francisco Dreaming

I've had this long "Love Affair" with the Golden Gate Bridge. It seems to have a life all it's own, as does the fog.

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS