« Home | San Francisco Dreaming » | I'm going to the Big Show! » | Since Blogger ate my template...and my links... » | Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day » | Who knew that Cookies could be so...well... » | Think You're a Top Chef Ingredient? » | Sometimes you don't want to change recipes » | Since Blogger Ate My Template » | My template went "kaput" » | A drinking game should be developed » 

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 

Holy Guacamole!

get ready to pay an arm and a leg for these little green gobs of good.

"Areas of San Luis Obispo are 60 to 80 percent damaged. areas of Santa Barbara County are 30 to 40 percent damaged. areas of Ventura County are 50 to 60 percent damaged and those are the big avocado counties in the State." - abc news

It's been such a strange weather year, hasn't it?

Crap! I use a lot of avocado oil in my soap, and it's already $30 a gallon.

I understand that the avocado crop has mostly been picked and that it should be mainly the orancges and lemons.

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS