SlowFood Santa Barbara and Shepherd Farms Cooking Class
Sunday June 20th, 3 to 7 pm
Summer cooking should be simple, taking advantage of the bounty to prepare and enjoy gorgeous, delicious foods that don't keep you in the kitchen all day. Join SlowFood Santa Barbara as we prepare a summer solstice meal using Shepherd Farms' seasonal crops, then enjoy our meal amongst the brimming summer fields at Shepherd Farms.
- Homemade Herb de Provence Focaccia
- (you'll learn how to make this super easy dough, and get to chose your own toppings)
- Shepherd's Salad With Crushed Pistachios, Summer Oranges, & Fresh Ricotta
- Grilled Summer Squash & Sweet Onions
- Grilled Locally Raised Organic Chicken Rubbed with Garlic, Lemon & Rosemary
- Apricot Galette
- Iced Fresh Mint & Verbena Tea
BYOB if you want alcoholic beverages
Cost: $85 per person. 10% of profits goes to the Santa Barbara School District's
Healthy Lunch Program directed by Nancy Weiss.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org