« Home | Savoy Truffles Restaurant...closed? » | The First Cookie » | Tis Better to Give Local » | COPIA shuts down...lock, stock and wine barrel » | Mark Your Calendars - Friday, December 5 » | I'm thankful for.... » | I'm thankful for.... » | I'm thankful for.... » | I'm thankful for humour » | Whole Foods Santa Barbara opening in 2009! » 

Monday, December 08, 2008 

Winter Santa Barbarian Style


Corner of Anacapa and Canon Perdido
Originally uploaded by santa barbarian.

My computer crashed.
My friend needed to borrow her own laptop I was borrowing.
I've been without a computer for sometime...and I'm going crazy without the internet(s) action.

Guess what I'm hoping Santa will bring my way.

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS