« Home | Dream Thanksgiving Meal » | One of "my tribe" is on Top Chef » | Fantasy Football for Foodies » | A Cranberry Staple...Thank you Ina Garten! » | Looking for a little gift » | This one's for Curtis...the IT guy » | If it's pumpkin time... » | The Fickle Nature of Fire » | Mt. Calvary Montestary and Retreat » | something so sad » 

Thursday, November 27, 2008 

Whole Foods Santa Barbara opening in 2009!

We know that Circuit City is out...will Whole Foods finally be coming in? Well.. That's what Whole Foods is saying on their website. Wonder if it will be one with an instore spa. Can you say "neck message on aisle 6!"

Santa Barbara
Whole Foods Market
State St. & Hitchcock
Santa Barbara, CA
Opens: 2009


Seasons Greetings
Originally uploaded by Whole Foods Market.

Labels: ,

I was there at the opening of the store. Impressive! You walk in into a wall of FRESH fruits and veggies, sculpturally stashed. The store has everything you need. It is a "pricy.” The only thing is that they should hire cashier that should pay attention. I had some coupons given to me, and I realized when I checked my receipt (at home) that the young girl did not apply it. The store was so busy that I wanted to get our as quickly as possible (after a whole day at work, one can understand. Over all, great experience.

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS