« Home | I'm thankful for.... » | I'm thankful for.... » | I'm thankful for humour » | Whole Foods Santa Barbara opening in 2009! » | Dream Thanksgiving Meal » | One of "my tribe" is on Top Chef » | Fantasy Football for Foodies » | A Cranberry Staple...Thank you Ina Garten! » | Looking for a little gift » | This one's for Curtis...the IT guy » 

Friday, November 28, 2008 

I'm thankful for....


Gold on the Vines
Originally uploaded by santa barbarian.

living near Wine Country

and the many Farmer's Markets we have available


Beans stringing along
Originally uploaded by santa barbarian.

Labels: , , , ,

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS