« Home | Here's hoping the Hydromulching holds » | Whole Foods is finally open in Santa Barbara » | Politics is getting ugly here in Santa Barbara » | Flash Floods, Heavy Rains, High Winds » | If it says Libby's Libby's Libby's on the label, l... » | OK...I admit it....I miss the Alcapulco Restaurant » | Parent company of Yogurtland gets sued » | Problem with Ballots » | Can't believe I hauled my carcass » | When Michael Pollan speaks..most people listen. » 

Sunday, October 18, 2009 

I am a freakin' dip

I broke my schnoz while roller skating. I wasn't even going fast. I wasn't even doing any fancy moves. I fell flat on my face and now I look like Larry Cszonka.

I used to rollerskate all over the place when I was young. Isn't is supposed to be like riding a bike?

Vicodan is a bit too much for me. Don't like the crawly out of the skin feeling. Extra Strength Tylenol is my constant companion now.

The worst part, I can't get a new nose out of the deal. I wouldn't mind getting a little taken off the top and the end. I've been reading "Awful Plastic Surgery" for years...I know what I shouldn't ask for. Oh, Santa....

Labels: ,

Ouch!! I hope you are ok. That must have smarted so much!

If you are a regular at awful plastic surgery.. you know to be careful what you wish for, lol!

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS