« Home | Airborne forced to make unscheduled financial touc... » | EPIPHANY RESTAURANT....It's STAYING! » | A Goodbye Toast to Stateside? » | Epiphany Restaurant set to close? » | Esau's Cafe - Carpinteria is up for sale » | Winter Santa Barbarian Style » | Savoy Truffles Restaurant...closed? » | The First Cookie » | Tis Better to Give Local » | COPIA shuts down...lock, stock and wine barrel » 

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 

Sometime sources are incorrect

I stand by my sources....but, I won't name them. Sometimes they are wrong, so I'm sorry if their information they passed along to me was incorrect.

Labels:

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS