« Home | Killer Tomatoes come to life! » | I "heart" tomatoes » | Happy National Donut Day » | Some men see things as they are and say why? I dre... » | I've been busy working at the Elections Office... » | Flickr Foto Friday » | Google-iscious » | Flickr Foto Friday » | Now...a word about one of our advertisers.... » | 2041 » 

Friday, June 13, 2008 

Flickr Foto Friday


Jelly
Originally uploaded by santa barbarian.

Jam at our local Farmer's Market

That sounds wonderful--I wonder what you'd serve it on? A corn muffin might be nice?

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS