« Home | 2041 » | Flickr Foto Friday » | Happy Belated "Blogiversary" » | King Arthur Flour » | Flicker Foto Friday » | SHAME on Top Chef » | The Bad Buzz On the Bees » | Bad Year for Cherry Lovers » | Cinco De Mayo » | Tragedy » 

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 

Now...a word about one of our advertisers....

They look too cool....gentlereaders...start (flame) your mixers!

FlameKA.com
I make artisan bread. I have burned 3 PRO 600 KA mixers in warranty which were all replaced. I am THEMAN @ FlameKA.com. But my mixers were plain. I wanted my mixer flamed but didn't have the money for an airbrush job. I knew life could be unfair but that didn't stop me from getting flames.

...We came, we saw, we baked some bread. But whatever your specialty know we feel your pan. We once had mixers that weren't Flamed. But now they envy us. Come. Join us. Flame it up!
Too cool! Check them out! Flame it up!

(Looks like you can go shopping for these flames on eBay, too!)

Labels: , ,

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS