« Home | Macy's going into the grocery business? » | Not everyone is a Top Chef » | Love America? » | Flickr Photo Friday » | Bob the Turtle...back in the news » | Puts a new spin to the phrase... » | Whole Foods "Emporium" » | Airline food that's actually requested? » | trick - or- treat ;-) » | Create your own cookbook at Epicurious.com! » 

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 

George made me do it

that is....find out my little blog's "reading level"

cash advance

he's more masterful than I, though.

Labels:

Uh, mine says my blog is Junior High School. Not sure what that says about me. :)

Found you through Flickr.

Mine came in at Genius, but I'm not sure that's a compliment. However after I posted an entry about this rating and wrote a few sentences about it, my rating dropped to college(undergrad). I guess if you post about your rating it lowers the intelligence level.

More masterful than "me", not "I". Using correct grammar will up your writing level.

Quite the scholar, your blog is :)

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS