« Home | Happy Birthday to Me! » | Flickr Photo Friday » | Food Section Wednesday » | Take a look at what's on the "palate" » | Adult Grape Juice Boxes » | Happy Labor Day! » | Jessica's Biscuit (aka eCookbooks.com) » | Artisan Coffees and Pastries...with a Star Chef Twist » | You've heard about From Farmer to Table... » | random flickr friday » 

Monday, September 10, 2007 

Still recovering from my BDay Dinner

I took myself up to the newly renovated San Ysidro Ranch's Stonehouse on Saturday...and my, oh, my. Spent too much. Ate too much. But oh, so worth it.

I'll have pictures up soon. Blood Orange Margarita. Heirloom Tomato Salad. Portabello Ravioli. Whiskey Bread Pudding accompanied by a candle in a little raspberry and "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate on the plate.

Delish.

Labels: ,

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS