« Home | Still recovering from my BDay Dinner » | Happy Birthday to Me! » | Flickr Photo Friday » | Food Section Wednesday » | Take a look at what's on the "palate" » | Adult Grape Juice Boxes » | Happy Labor Day! » | Jessica's Biscuit (aka eCookbooks.com) » | Artisan Coffees and Pastries...with a Star Chef Twist » | You've heard about From Farmer to Table... » 

Friday, September 14, 2007 

slightly random flickr foto friday


Santa Barbara, CA: Sunset
Originally uploaded by -wh-.


Well...I'm heading off to a retreat this weekend. In order to keep sane, I had to quit my job. Nothing like being belittled everyday to help the self esteem.

I'll be back on Sunday...with hopefully some insight into life, love and the pursuit of a new job....oh, yeah. And some recipes!

La Casa de Maria

Labels: ,

Ah! I quit my job once to stay sane too. Hope you find something you enjoy much better!

Have a good time and congratulations on quitting your job.

I'm proud of you for quitting. If it was a bad environment, they didn't deserve you!
Good luck!

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS