« Home | Santa Barbara Ice Cream Bicycles? » | Fabio Viviani » | Happy National Grilled Cheese Day » | The French Festival is BACK! » | Taste of the Nation Santa Barbara - May 20 » | So Excited! » | FREE CONE DAY! » | The Hungry Cat - Santa Barbara » | Google Fiber Bar » | Now Casting Executive Chefs for Major Cable Networ... » 

Monday, April 16, 2012 

Ultimate Bagels

apparently has closed. I enjoyed their bagels.

(Alex) Weinstein said he is moving to San Francisco to pursue a new job.

“Although I have loved my time living in Santa Barbara, and especially being a proud business owner, there comes a time for change and new adventures,” he wrote. “I may no longer be living in Santa Barbara, but its beauty, people and community will always be in my heart.” - Noozhawk

Labels: , , ,

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS