« Home | Far Western Tavern » | Taste of the Nation - June 5, 2011 » | No Cat Theifs allowed » | R.I.P. Seve Ballesteros » | Happy Mother's Day » | Au Bon Climat opens a tasting room » | Happy Fire Blogging Friday » | I see Christine! is back » | Dear Anonymous » | Cielito Restaurant » 

Monday, May 16, 2011 

John Corbett....Hunk-o-rama

So, tonight, I went out with a friend to Cafe Luck here in Santa Barbara. As I was noshing on bread, I noticed a slightly familiar scruffy face sitting at a table not too far way. Sure enough, it was Dennis Miller, who lives in Montecito. I then noticed another couple sitting down next to Dennis, and the woman I assumed was "Mrs. Miller." This new couple was jovial and comfortable and full of smiles. I recognized the long blonde hair, the piercing blue eyes and sculpted nose immediately. Bo Derek. I then caught the very distinct voice of her companion, John Corbett. OMG. I have had this mad crush on him for years, having loved him in the short lived TV show "Lucky."


Cafe Luck with "Lucky." Wow. I was in heaven.
(Oh, and by the way...the food was outstanding.)

Labels: , , ,

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS