« Home | The Political Cookie Campaign » | Flickr Foto Friday » | Killer Tomatoes come to life! » | I "heart" tomatoes » | Happy National Donut Day » | Some men see things as they are and say why? I dre... » | I've been busy working at the Elections Office... » | Flickr Foto Friday » | Google-iscious » | Flickr Foto Friday » 

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 

God Speed


Cyd Charisse - mgm portrait
Originally uploaded by The Happy Wanderer.

Cyd Charisse.

I always thought she was the classiest lady in Hollywood. I just admired her dancing ability and what little girl really didn't want her fabulous name and dance partners?

Labels: ,

You wanted to be named Tula Ellice Finklea [she was from the Texas Panhandle]?

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS