January is a delicious month in SLO County!
From January 2-31, 2008, participating restaurants will feature three-course prix fixe menus for just $30 per person. Pair your meal with award-winning local wines from the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine country for an additional charge. Reservations recommended.
A sampler menu of the participating restaurants..
- The Carlton Restaurant & Grill in Atascadero.
- The Gardens of Avila Restaurant at Sycamore Springs in Avila Beach.
- Black Cat Bistro in Cambria.
- Robin's Restaurant in Cambria.
- Orchid at the Inn at Morro Bay...in Morro Bay, of course.
- Artisan in Paso Robles.
- Apple Farm Restaurant in San Luis Obispo
- Cafe Roma in San Luis Obispo.
- Novo Restaurant & Lounge in San Luis Obispo.
Save 20 percent when you purchase a ticket for travel on the Amtrak® Pacific Surfliner® or the San Joaquin® (plus associated thruway coaches) to/from all nine Amtrak stations in Santa Barbara County: Santa Barbara, Goleta, Carpinteria, Solvang, Buellton, Lompoc, Surf, Guadalupe and Santa Maria! - Santa Barbara Car Free