« Home | ORGANIC STANDARDS UNDER ATTACK! » | Harry Connick, Jr. Wore My Beads! » | It's Great American Bake Sale Time! » | What's in a Restaurant Name... » | Whole Foods TV? » | We're #1! We're #1! » | Build a Green Bakery! » | A Taste of Yellow - Live Strong Day! » | Tony's in The Can » | Happy Mother's Day » 

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 

Cherry Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper....or

grass-stain flavored soda?

The Seattle Seahawks has chosen Jones Soda!

and Jones has chosen to switch to Pure Cane Sugar!
But why should you care? Simply put; it tastes better and overall it's better for the environment (No GMO’s). So leave the corn for your cars, and keep the sugar for your soda. Grab a bottle of Jones Pure Cane Soda and lets us know what you think!
I think I won't try this flavor again anytime soon. Turkey & Gravy.

Labels: ,

I will have to get some Jones. My local market carries it, and I considered it on my last trip but I was kinda fixated on trying the new Peach Fresca (which is good).

Zero calories or real sugar.

Oh! Yaaaaaay! I've been saying that whatever company did that would be very smart - should have known it would be them.

I've been drinking soft drinks imported from Mexico. They're pretty good actually - today I had Tamarindo flavor. :)

I need to try this- I have seen it at Target and BJs but have never tried it, now you've given me a reason!

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS