« Home | Chocolat comes to Santa Barbara » | Happy Birthday, John Henry » | A Toast to a California pioneer » | A "honey" of a recipe » | Bugs Bunny + Crayola = » | Food Safety Crisis on the Horizon » | Bloggers write books, too » | Happy Chef Blogging Friday » | Sowing the Wild Whole Food Oats » | What's Mardi Gras.... » 

Sunday, March 11, 2007 

Subliminal ads on the Food Network?

I'm not "lovin' it"

Labels: ,

I guess I can't really say, "I can't believe they're doing that!" but I can't believe they're doing that! My husband just saw the clip and thinks that's illegal.

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS