All the White House Chefs
President George W. Bush:
- Recipes from Laura Bush, includes baked potato soup, guacamole, vegetable soup, and cowboy cookies
- The Swift Report: White House Dish: Chef Not to Laura’s Taste — a.k.a. her dislike of Chef Walter Scheib III
President William Jefferson Clinton:
- President's Clinton's favorite "secret" Porterhouse Steak with Béarnaise Sauce and Onion Rings
President George Herbert Walker Bush:
- Barbara Bush’s Barbeque Chicken
- NO BROCCOLI RECIPES!
President Ronald Reagan:
- Anything with Jelly Bellys!
President Jimmy Carter:
President Gerald Ford:
President Richard M. Nixon:
President Lyndon B. Johnson:
President John F. Kennedy:
President Dwight D. Eisenhower:
President Harry S Truman:
President Calvin Coolidge:
President Abraham Lincoln:
"Foodie" President Thomas Jefferson:
- Thomas Jefferson`s Favorite Bread Pudding
- Thomas Jefferson’s Recipe for Vanilla Ice Cream. Also found at.... A Day in the Life of Thomas Jefferson.
- Thomas Jefferson’s Chicken Fricassee Recipe
- Thomas Jefferson’s Deviled Crab
President John Adams:
President George Washington:
- George Washington’s Revolutionary Beer, which if brewed properly has a 11% alcohol content according to National Public Radio. Also referred to as Small Beer.
And the classic.....