« Home | Yet another entry in the cookbook haul.... » | Taste TV..... » | UCSB...1981 » | Food Section Wednesday » | Commander's Palace » | Some delicious sites to check out.... » | More Delicious Bookbook Haul Musings... » | This is What I LOVE about Regional Cookbooks. » | remembering nawhlins » | My Cookbook Haul - Part 2 » 

Thursday, October 12, 2006 

I'm going to India tonight!


Well...not really. But CookingLight is having a little "foodie get together" and I'm dragging my friends wife with me!
What You'll Experience
Join us on a culinary exploration of exotic India through food and wine. With our chef as your guide, you will sample Indian curries, explore wine pairings, and learn simple techniques for using
McCormick Gourmet Collection® herbs and spices in your own cooking. At the end of your journey, you’ll know how to prepare each dish at home, plus have expert tips on starting your own Supper Club so you can take your own culinary adventure with friends both old and new.

Looking over the menu, I'm already getting hungry!

I've had Indian cuisine exactly twice. Both times it was heavenly. You will definitely have a great time.

Did you had a great time? Share to us some indian recipes.

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS