« Home | Commander's Palace » | Some delicious sites to check out.... » | More Delicious Bookbook Haul Musings... » | This is What I LOVE about Regional Cookbooks. » | remembering nawhlins » | My Cookbook Haul - Part 2 » | My Cookbook Haul » | Baraka » | Ojai...one hot place to be now » | September 8 » 

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 

Food Section Wednesday

Oh..my. How time flies. 20 years. 20 years of SAN FRAN YUMMY!
It was 20 years ago when The Chronicle gathered one of the largest food staffs of any newspaper in the United States, developed a free-standing section and made a conscious effort to focus on the Bay Area food scene. - SFChronicle
Since May 21, 1986.... 1,000 sections 15,000 recipes

And they've picked the best recipes of each year. Go take a look...and drool!


Just browsing...I found a few that warm the backburners of my little heart....

1992

1996

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS