« Home | Cyber Cookie Swap! » | I know this isn't desert related.... » | Want some deals on Kitchen items? » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Ina Garten's Cranberry Fruit Conserve » | Another Magazine I love.... » | Just in time for the Holiday Shopping Season.... » | I think I watch the Food Network too much... » | Specialty Food Magazine » | There's wrong... » 

Friday, January 20, 2006 

Sorry I've been away....

Abuse in relationships come in many forms. It takes, sometimes, a while to admit that one is involved in an abusive relationship. It takes, sometimes, even longer to admit that a business that showed so much promise is now, well, **kaput**.

So.....the company cookiesinheaven has crumbled and I am still reeling from being bullied and emotionally bedraggled from "the boyfriend."

I am financially ruined...but I won't let him ruin me spiritually. He's taken me emotionally through hell and back but I vow to survive.

Threats of violence can often lead to violent acts themselves. Don't ever kid yourselves of that fact.

Now....I have to figure out how to get back to baking up a storm.

Dear Jillian,
I am very sorry to hear your sad news.
I've been so worried and missing you for weeks now. I've written and deleted at least 10 emails to skippy asking if you were all right, but figured it was your business and when you were ready, you'd be back.
I hope it offers you some solace to know that you are strong enough to get rid of the abuser.
Think about it this way, you have been able to put the darkess of the last year behind you and have a shiny new year ahead of you.
Let me know if there is anything at all I can do for you.

Don't know what else to say except - sending you lots of hugs!

Hope brighter days are ahead for you.

I missed you Jill. I kept coming back waiting to see a new post and knew you had your reasons. You have friends in the blog world who care.

As the saying goes in the spiritual- "This to shall pass."

I'm glad to see you back. I've been checking in here every day hoping to see a post. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Glad to see you back.Hugs.
Emily aka biscuits and blues

Hey kiddo ...

Don't let the bastard get you down.

He only controls your feelings if you let him

You've had a bad time of it, haven't you? I am so sorry to hear of your trials with an abusive git. Believe in yourself. You are worth a lot more than what some power-tripping, manipulative, no-good twat gives you credit for. Good riddance to bad rubbish and hello to gurl power. All the best and take care.

What can we do for you? There must be action we can take to help you in some small way.

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS