« Home | I could eat a whole truck load of these » | One of the Must Have Cookbooks » | Dear S.O.S....part Deux » | Dear S.O.S. » | Congrats to Chocolate & Zucchini » | Happy Chef Blogging Friday! » | Maybe a name change would be good... » | All I can say is.... » | Surfas! Truly a Chef's Paradise » | Baking Buyer...One of My Favorite Magazines » 

Thursday, August 04, 2005 

This Contraption Isn't for Food Bloggers


or for anyone else, in my humble opinion. It's called an "anti-eating" face mask. It looks more like a "muzzle" to me.

If you are feeling like over indulging, instead of strapping on this contraption, try looking at the ah, well..."interesting" foods at RetroRecipes. (the Jello section is not for the feint of heart.)

Boy, talk about Bad Food Days...that site reminds me of the Kraft ads in the late 60s where everything, sweet or savoury was created with Miracle Whip and molds.

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS