The Secret Life of Food
Who says food can't be fun? Clare Crespo has created a masterpiece of fun and silly AND yummy recipes for kids and adults with a fun streak still thriving in their soul. Great stuff to make for parties and for gift giving. I always giggle when I look through this delight!
Recipe by Clare Crespo
1 half-gallon glass fish bowl 2 6-oz. boxes Berry Blue Jell-O gelatin1 can (11-oz.) fruit cocktail2 gummy fish (or plastic fish) 1 plastic aquarium plant (optional)
What To Do
1. Make the Jell-O gelatin according to directions on the box. Pour into goldfish bowl.
2. Drain the fruit cocktail and slowly pour it into the goldfish bowl. It will sink to the bottom to act as the "gravel."
3. Place gelatin in the refrigerator to thicken for about one hour. Don't let it set completely.
4. Remove from the refrigerator and place the gummy (or plastic) fish in the Jell-O gelatin, using a chopstick, knife, or the back of a spoon to push the fish toward the bottom of the goldfish bowl.
5. Return the gelatin to the refrigerator to set completely.
6. When the gelatin has set and is ready to serve, use a spoon to scoop it and the fish out. If you are using plastic fish, be sure to set them aside.
for more Jell-O recipes...go here.
For more yummy fun from Clare, go to her website, yummyfun!