« Home | Williams-Sonoma - The Southwest » | Zingermans! » | Happy Chef Blogging Friday! » | George Lukas Meets Environmentally Friendly Folks » | A Decade of Decadence » | SPICY! » | Hail to the Chef » | Happy Mother's Day » | Win or Lose...Afleet Alex is a Winner » | Tyler Florence Highlighted on NPR » 

Monday, May 16, 2005 

A Cookie For Jon and The Daily Show Crew


Posted by Hello Sorry for the delay but I have been cooking up a storm for a basket I sent to Comedy Central in thanks of their making fun on National TV of skippy the bush kangaroo, one of the blogs that I help out on.

I found that putting a postcard backing helps with the shipping and you can have a fun time with designs. One of my favorite cookies to give are feet with a seashore backing. You can use little decorative jimmys to make sandals. It's fun.

Remember not to use "Royal Icing" with raw eggs. There are multiple products out there you can use instead, like one from Wilton.

Hope they like them.....

Too funny! :)

I love the postcard backing idea. I may have to steal it for future bath-items packaging. (Bath cookies, maybe.)

they will love them.

They turned out great Jill! I'm sure they will get a kick out of them.

You know I love it. So cute.

They replayed the episode mentioning Skippy last night.

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS