« Home | Chocolate Snowball » | What is up with The South and Cheese Straws » | Torani - Not just for coffee anymore » | I Really Do Miss Fraiser » | Two Things I adore...Tyler and PBJ » | Oh..No..It's Durian Season.....RUN! » | Happy Buddha Day (Hana Matsuri) » | Rice Krispy Cookies » | This Day in Food History.... » | Words to Chew On From Barbara Jordan » 

Friday, April 15, 2005 

Super Mario!

Happy Chef Blogging Friday

Posted by Hello who knew he was a sous-chef in my hometown Santa Barbara!

Another fellow cookie lover. Love your site Jill. I couldn't help but note your blog regarding Tyler. He is a honey. I had the fortune of meeting him and filming a Food911 episode with him a few years ago- Dandy Donuts.
Visit my site sometime:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/homecook/ (Food Got To Love It)I also have a recipe site on blogspot.
Sylvie

Thanks for leaving a comment. Happy Chef blogging Friday. Love it.

That is a great pic of Mario! He is another of my hero Chef's. I used to go to his restaurant Po in New York when he still owned and worked there. I went back to the kitchen and spoke with him briefly, he was a very cool, and gracious guy!

I only knew he could make spaghetti and meatballs, but a real cook .. awesome!

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS