« Home | The Santa Barbara Mission » | City 2.0 » | Happy 62nd Birthday Nepenthe! » | The ivy on the old State & A » | e-Waste Recycling at Whole Foods Santa Barbara » | Happy Earth Day » | Bring your own cup into Starbucks tomorrow » | Julienne gets a visit from S. Irene Virbila, LA Ti... » | One Year Ago » | Seminar addressing winery issues this Thursday » 

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 

How do you handle manipulative liars?

I've got one on my hands and have no idea on what to do. I will not bend over and be a doormat like I have been in the past, but I don't want to beat the cr@p out of him like I'm feeling I want to do. What do you do when you see people lie through their teeth? Calling them out on it just seems to get the little buggers riled up and lying even more to cover their original lies.

As friends who I relayed the situation put it, bluntly, "Attention whores suck", "He's got some serious issues regarding his need for constant ego stroking."


Quandary.

Labels: ,

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS