« Home | It's Twitter for Food Day Today » | The Sun Finally Did Shine in Kentucky For Todd » | Giada De Laurentiis is coming to Williams Sonoma SB » | It's a Happy Day for many » | Samantha's » | What a way to spend a Saturday » | Fresco's is expanding....again » | Mr. Former President Elect Al Gore » | Happy Earth Day » | 3 Course Prix Fixe meal + glass of wine = $27? » 

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 

Happy Cinco De Mayo


Margarita Cupcakes
Originally uploaded by Sweetness in Seattle.

Raise a Margarita Cupcake in celebration!

That looks delicious! I have been wanting to get some cupcakes in the oven lately. I bought a KitchenAid stand mixer and I love it! I cannot wait to try it out for cupcakes. Do you have a recipe for these, and would it be ok if I posted it on my blog?

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS