« Home | Wish it were MY Nepenthe! » | Recalled Beef » | How Safe Is Your Chicken? » | Hunger in America » | Giving thanks to NASA yesterday » | Happy Butterball Hotline Day » | Hungry for a great breakfast on the cheap? » | Paula Deen » | The World Famous Nugget » | Fresh or Frozen? » 

Sunday, December 06, 2009 

Hail to the Top Chef....but who shall it be?

The Top Chef Season Finale is this Wednesday. The Brothers Voltaggio vs. Kevin Gillespie. I don't know who to cheer for...Bryan or Kevin. I love the way they have cooked through the competition and I much prefer Bryan's demeanor over his brother's.

Bryan or Kevin. Kevin or Bryan. Oh, heck...I'll cheer them both on although Bryan probably has a bit of a sway over me as he is a blogger....but then again...Kevin's a member of Slow Food....

Labels:

I only caught the last two episodes, but I am rooting for Kevin, he seems like he really loves cooking and it shows.

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS