« Home | Happiest of Days - Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey R. Cole! » | Have to drive down to La Crescenta » | Since it looks like Stateside has closed... » | Bella Dolce WILL be opening! » | Bella Dolce's signs are gone » | Things that make you go....hmmmm.... » | When in Cambria » | The New Must Have "Rachel" Hair-do » | While the multimillionaires wax poetic » | THANK YOU FIREFIGHTERS » 

Sunday, May 31, 2009 

Thank you for the name calling

One can be a huge disappointment to someone when they don't live up to being a good person...a good friend...I was a disappointment in the later part of our 11 years or so in and out of each others lives. A decade has past since then....I always wanted to gather the courage to apologize for my failures...to make up for it....but now it's too late.

So...anonymous...take your vile comments elsewhere.

I now understand that your hatefilled comments and threat come from grief and I hope that you find peace with your heartbreak. I assume this Christine! is acting out of grief, too.

Who is to say what way to grieve is the right way or the wrong way or who is allowed to grieve...

I wish you both peace in your heartbreak...

Namaste.

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS