« Home | New Year = New Drinks » | Get your shopping carts ready » | It's Not Christmas without THE KING » | Music to put you in the Holiday Mood » | RAUHALLISTA JOULUA! » | Santa Barbara Resident and Iron Chef Cat Cora » | Cats + Christmas = Trying Times » | Santa May Be Comin' in a Boogie Woogie Choo Choo T... » | Are Circus Animals coming back? » | Bernie Madoff's criminal enterprise affects LA foo... » 

Thursday, December 25, 2008 

Apparently Santa didn't get my gift request

I didn't see Top Chef contestant Fabio Viviani (un)wrapped under the Christmas tree in the kitchen.

Dang.

Labels: , ,

I admit I hadn't thought of asking for that particular gift, but I did get a new kitchen tool!

Post a Comment

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS