« Home | Please Help Bob (with update on his condition) » | Mutton Mowers » | Live...Love...Go Organic! » | FDA soft on soft drinks? » | Music to Munch Cookies By » | Happy Live Earth Day » | OK...I couldn't leave this in the store » | Ina Garten's Flag Cake » | Got Moo-lah? » | Grocery Workers Vote to Strike » 

Thursday, July 12, 2007 

Bob the Turtle in the hospital


Bob the Turtle in the hospital
Originally uploaded by Athenamama.

He's resting comfortably with his feeding tube.

Anyone wishing to donate to help with Bob's medical costs can send money to Washington Mutual, P.O. Box 877, Ventura, CA 93002. Checks should be made out to William Sullivan in care of Bob, Account No. 492-105108-5

Thank you all so very much. I am so overwhelmed with the outpouring of love,kindness, and money that wonderful people have sent to Bob. My faith in humanity has been restored, due to the selfless actions of complete strangers. I have explained this to my son, in hopes that he will understand that there are more good people than bad. He has asked me several times a day "why did someone hurt Bob"? This has been a tough question for me to answer. I have read these comments to William to show him, that there are more wonderful people than bad people. Thankyou so much for showing the positive side of our society to William and Bob. Forever gratefull, - the Sullivan family

Labels:

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS