« Home | They're Buzzing About CUPCAKES! » | podcast-iron! » | Hold the Butter, Please..... » | Adieu, L'Orangerie » | Online Chat with Bourdain...TOMORROW » | bourdain's heading back from beirut » | Beirut Confidential - News from Anthony Bourdain » | A Few Sizzling "Flogs" to Check Out..... » | GM "Anti-Freeze" doesn't belong in Ice Cream » | Jessica's Biscuit...aka eCookbooks » 

Thursday, August 03, 2006 

Blogger Post Cards of the World!

Well... I was a little late in getting out my postcard to my "post card buddy"...so I sent TWO to make up for it.

We have a weeklong celebration called "Fiesta" and, while it is wonderful for tourists, it wrecks havoc on us local "barbarians"....I couldn't get into the Post Office!

And...then I couldn't find the appropriate link to "What's for Lunch Honey" who had the lovely idea for this sharing of images!...am I bad or what.

But...I did receive a lovely card from Hartford, CT. And, as my post card buddy mentioned, it IS wonderful to receive something in the mail!

I only wish I could have "hand delivered" the post cards to where my secret postal pal resides!

Viva La!

Hello Jill!!
your lovely, warm looking postcards arrived today.
Thank you so much, it was very exciting to receive them and on my birthday weekend too! ;-)

My hubby has enjoyed travelling through Santa Barbara. He tells me it's one of the more beautiful places in California.
Sadly the closest I've come to any Calfornian experience is flying over and spending time in transit lounges at LAX.
Perhaps next time I'll get my feet on the ground!

Thanks again
Bron

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm Cookie Jill
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS