« Home | They're Buzzing About CUPCAKES! » | podcast-iron! » | Hold the Butter, Please..... » | Adieu, L'Orangerie » | Online Chat with Bourdain...TOMORROW » | bourdain's heading back from beirut » | Beirut Confidential - News from Anthony Bourdain » | A Few Sizzling "Flogs" to Check Out..... » | GM "Anti-Freeze" doesn't belong in Ice Cream » | Jessica's Biscuit...aka eCookbooks » 

Thursday, August 03, 2006 

Blogger Post Cards of the World!

Well... I was a little late in getting out my postcard to my "post card buddy"...so I sent TWO to make up for it.

We have a weeklong celebration called "Fiesta" and, while it is wonderful for tourists, it wrecks havoc on us local "barbarians"....I couldn't get into the Post Office!

And...then I couldn't find the appropriate link to "What's for Lunch Honey" who had the lovely idea for this sharing of images!...am I bad or what.

But...I did receive a lovely card from Hartford, CT. And, as my post card buddy mentioned, it IS wonderful to receive something in the mail!

I only wish I could have "hand delivered" the post cards to where my secret postal pal resides!

Viva La!

MY INGREDIENTS

  • I'm SantaBarbarian
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
Recipe of Me

Click for Santa Barbara, California Forecast


Local Food and Local Farms

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from santa barbarian tagged with Food. Make your own badge here.
Help end world hunger

LOCAL LINKS